Snickers Candy Bar, Minis

What's Inside: 45 calories (2% DV), 2 g total fat (3% DV), 1 g sat fat (5% DV), 5 g sugars, 20 mg sodium (1 % DV ) per minis piece. Bring the holidays home! Packed with peanuts, Snickers really satisfies.