M & M Chocolate Candies, Birthday Cake

Made with real milk chocolate. Artificial flavor. What's Inside per Serving: 210 calories (11% DV). 5 servings per pack. Resealable zipper! What's Inside - Per Serving (About 5 Servings Per Pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 9 g total fat (14% DV); 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 27 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthliving.com. Mars real chocolate. Visit mms.com.