3 Musketeers Unwrapped Bites Mint With Dark Chocolate

Whipped up, fluffy chocolate-on-mint taste. Unwrapped. Bite size, big taste! Artificial flavors. What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV) per serving. 4.5 servings per pack. The perfect combination of fluffy mint nougat and rich dark chocolate - A uniquely 3 Musketeers brand experience in bite-size pieces! A lighter way to enjoy mint chocolate. What's Inside - Per serving (about 4.5 servings per pack): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 26 g sugars (No DV defined); 60 mg sodium (3% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-551-0698.