Mars Wrigley Snicker/Twix/Milky Way Bars 85 ea

Snickers Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving. 80 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 40 mg sodium (2% DV); 9 g total sugars. Twix Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving. 80 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 30 mg sodium (1% DV); 8 g total sugars. Milky Way Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving. 80 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 25 mg sodium (1% DV); 10 g total sugars. Contains bioengineered food ingredients. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.