Frescados Wraps, Tomato Basil 8 ea
Naturally flavored. Per Wrap: 170 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 200 mg sodium (9% DV); 1 g total sugars; 0 g trans fat; 4 g fiber (14% DV). American Heart Association Certified: Meets criteria for heart-healthy food. Diet rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. 100% Whole Grain: 36 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. Made with canola & sea salt. Carefully crafted in small batches. Real Mexican food. Family owned since 1985. Tortillas from our family to yours. Growing up in a large family, everyday meals were special when we gathered around the table - and homemade tortillas were a staple. Today my family is proud to share our heritage of authentic tortillas to families across the Midwest. Carefully crafted in small batches from the heartland's finest ingredients, we hope Frescados will inspires your family to share in the fun and flavorful celebration of Mexican food. Frescados tortillas make every meal worth smiling about - Cathy Cruz Gooch, Founder. frescadostortillas.com. Follow the Fiesta! Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest. Made in the USA.